R-PVC – Recycled Plastic
(Material that has been recovered and transformed with the purpose of reuse).
Minimising our impact on the environment:
We are committed to behaving responsibly and to minimising our impact on the environment. We aim to minimise our impact on the environment by:
• Minimising waste and adopting sensible recycling policies; we currently recycle over 80% of our waste products
• Promoting the company’s ISO14001 system which covers all areas of environmental commitment
• Providing safe and comfortable working conditions
• Encouraging staff to walk or cycle to work
• Ensuring that electrical equipment and lights are off when not in use
• Ensuring that heating is turned off or down outside office hours
Ethical Sustainable Procurement:
Value is created through collaboration and partnerships. Ethical procurement gets to the heart of the value chain.
When we consider the entire value chain, from raw material supplier to end use customer, we can better understand the needs and impacts of our business’s decisions within those relationships. Ethical procurement within the context of ESG means paying attention to the carbon impacts of a supplier, and the labour practises of an end-user.
We have an obligation to our customers to offer them the best service. Customers are at the heart of our business, and without these partnerships our business wouldn’t exist. Part of that commitment to customers is about responding to their needs, hearing their concerns and committing ourselves to customer satisfaction.